- 200 g Marie Hot Label Rouge chicken cuts (legs or breasts)
- 4 large tomatoes
- 4 small courgettes
- 4 small aubergines
- 4 medium potatoes
- 1 white onion
- 100 ml white wine
- 2 egg yolks
- 100 g bread-crumbs
- 100 g breadcrumbs
- 50 ml of milk
- Thyme / Nutmeg
- Cut the chicken pieces into small cubes and chop them finely, to prepare the base of the stuffing. Wash the vegetables. Cut the tomatoes horizontally at the top. Do the same with the courgettes, aubergines and potatoes lengthwise, to form small boats.
- Hollow out all the vegetables. Season with salt and pepper, add thyme and a drizzle of olive oil.
- In a saucepan, prepare the stuffing by browning the chopped white onion, the crushed garlic and the pulp of 3 of the tomatoes.
- Add a knob of butter and a pinch of thyme. Deglaze with half of the white wine.
- Mix and stir in the minced chicken meat.
- When it is well browned, add the bread crumbs, remaining white wine, salt, pepper and nutmeg powder.
- Pour in the milk and add the egg yolks with a little thyme. Cook, stirring regularly for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Preheat your oven to 180°C (th°6). Fill each vegetable with the stuffing and sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
- Butter a large baking dish. Pour a little water and 2 tablespoons of white wine into the bottom of the dish. Arrange the stuffed vegetables in the dish.
- Bake for about 35 minutes.
Share this Recipe