- 4 free range Marie Hot chicken legs
- 1 tsp of liquid honey
- 4 tbsp milk
- 1/2 tsp dried tarragon
- 2 tbsp mustard
- 1 tsp paprika
- 175 g cream cheese
- 2 tsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 185°C (fan assisted).
- In a bowl, mix together the olive oil, paprika, salt and pepper with the free range chicken legs. Place chicken legs on a baking sheet and cook in the oven for 30 minutes. For a crisp golden skin grill for a further 10 minutes.
- Mix together the cheese, mustard, honey and milk to obtain a creamy consistency, season with salt and pepper. Add the dried tarragon.
- Present the crispy chicken legs on plates, accompanied by a portion of the cream. Serve with roasted potatoes.
Share this Recipe