- 4 free range Marie Hot Guinea Fowl Supremes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 50 g butter
- 1 kg apples
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp mixed spices
- 2 large onions
- 2 tbsp acacia honey
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- Season the guinea fowl supremes with salt and pepper, before browning in the olive oil in a hot pan. When the meat has browned, remove from the heat, put to one side and discard the oil. Melt the butter in the pan and gently fry the onions for 2 minutes.
- Add the guinea fowl supremes, and the mixed spices, ginger and honey. Turn the meat every 5 minutes. If there is not enough sauce, add 2 tablespoons of water.
- Meanwhile, peel and cut the apples into slices and cook in butter until they caramelize slightly.
- Arrange the guinea fowl supremes in a dish and surround with the caramelized apples. Serve hot.
Share this Recipe