- 1 large Label Rouge pullet
- 3 apples
- 35 g butter
- 1 bottle of dry white wine
- 3 heaped tablespoons flour
- Melt 25 g butter in a pan. Place the pullet in the pan and let it brown well on all sides.
- Add the flour to the pan and cover the pullet on all sides. Add salt and pepper, then pour the white wine into the pan. Fill with water just to cover the pullet, do not drown it.
- Cook covered for about 1 hour over medium heat, stirring occasionally. The pullet is ready when the sauce is creamy without being too thick.
- In a frying pan, melt the remaining 10g of butter and brown the apple quarters.
- Serve the pullet hot, surrounded by the apples, covered with white wine sauce.
Share this Recipe